Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kids Korner - March 12

I thought it might be fun to add a section for the kids to tell their point of view. I will just type what they tell me, so you might get some interesting details :)

Devon: I am very excited to go to Arizona! I want to go there because its hot. We are going to play in the pool and ride my bike. I am going to miss my friends at school though. They all gave me hugs and high fives on my last day. The trip is long. In the truck, I talked to Kylee on the two-way radio lots!

Kylee: I really want to go to Arizona. Its hot there and I want to play there. Sammy is going to come with us to Arizona.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only northern kids could be excited about hot weather. Actually it doesn't sound too bad to me either.