Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Kids Korner - April 19

Devon: Like three days ago, I liked smushing the cars. And I like watching them pull the motors out. Yesterday on the walk, I was way ahead of mommy that I could wait inside the tunnel in the rock for everyone for a long time. I like writing worksheets for school. That is it :)

Kylee: I like playing with my friends. I like the waterfalls. I don't liIke the walking though. I like the animals at the zoo. I like the monkeys best. I like writing my letters. I like going swimming in the water. I like to play with Daddy and mommys cell phones. I like playing with Devon.

3 comments:

mom said...

It sounds like you have some happy kids. Sweet!

cherrycola said...

Hi! It sounds like you kids had fun watching the cars being smashed. Did you do it, too? I got the picture of you sitting in the cab of the machine that did it. Yesterday we saw an accident and they will hardly need to smash that car. It was so smashed already. I don't think anyone came out of it alive!

cherrycola said...

Hi! Nice to see some picture of you and of the car being smashed. I see you kids were in the cab of the machine that did the smashing. Did you get to pull the lever that did it? Yesterday when traveling, we saw a car accident and I think that car will hardly need smashing. It was already so flat. I think think anyone survived it. Love, Auntie Sharon