Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Kids Korner August 6

Devon: I like school. I loved school on my first day. I have 3 friends. Their names are Faith, Grazelle, and Alex. We did a science experiment. It was about liquids and solids. There are 2 things that are solid and liquid - icecube and chocolate. I have a computer at my desk. My computer still won't boot up though, but they will fix it. I got to use someone elses computer 2 times. I like the playground we have at school. My teachers name is Ms Woodworth. I like my teacher. Love Devon

Kylee: I really really miss Devon when he is at school. I wish I could go there. I play babies when he is at school. Sammy really misses Devon too. I get to go swimming with mommy by myself. Daddy and Mommy and Sammy all miss Devon. I really wish I could go to school with Devon. I get to go to school in one year! Love Kylee

2 comments:

mom said...

Heartwarming!

I'll bet the teacher loves him too, for the enthusiasm he brings to the classroom.

mom said...

Kylee, it's good your babies get attention when Devon is in school. They probably miss you when Devon is home.