Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentines Scrapbook Pages

I have been doing some scrapbooking lately, and its lots of fun getting back into it, after a year? More?
I have a ton of pictures from the kids preschool years, as I was in the school helping out alot, so I have decided I would like to put together a scrapbook for each of the kids preschool year.
And the other thing I am working on is a current scrapbook. Its called project life, and it comes with little slots that you stick the pictures in, and a kit with the correct size cards/papers etc. Idea behind it is quick and easy! And its a 3 ring binder so you can stick 12 X 12 layouts in if you want, 8 1/2 X 11 page protectors showing off kids art, and other memorabalia. I am going to give it a try this year and see if I can keep close to up-to date. We will see! Will share some of those layouts soon....
Going to share some layouts I have done once in a while, to see if it will keep me going on this project.
Being Valentines Day is almost here, I was just working on these layouts...

Here are a couple from Kylees preschool year













And this one is current. The blank spaces are for family pictures, if I can get my husband talked into going with me to get them done!!





0 comments: