Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Painting... Painting... Painting

And here is the work of that 3 weeks - well most of it was done in a week. A coat of primer (I didn't do very much of that) and 2 coats of paint on all walls and ceilings of a something like 1700 square foot house. I do love painting, but that took care of my painting fix for a bit. Actually, its 2 months later and I wouldn't mind doing another room again now :) It was fun and I am glad it worked out that I got in on it.



And yes, I am afraid of heights. The scaffolding didn't bother me too bad... it was when I had to climb up on top of the shelf/wall above the pantry to paint the top peak and you could see right down to pretty much the basement that got a little scary for me!




Some homeschool did happen. With questions answered from the scaffolding!




The kids wanted to help pretty bad... but had to come up with their version of painting. Love their imaginations! Some water and cardboard.


Devon helping Uncle Ron open the boxes of cabinets

0 comments: